Tickets are fully refundable or transferable to another person up until 60 days prior to the event (7/24/20). After this time, tickets are transferable to another person, but not refundable.
1. We will not be afraid. In light of the coronavirus, we need the New Room Conference more than ever before. It shows us the levels of fear in the populace. In the face of fear, we must sow for a great awakening.
2. We are here to serve you. Our chief concern going forward will be your health and safety, and we will be monitoring and following the wisdom and guidance of government and public health officials
3. We will move in faith. While we are monitoring the latest information, we hope that the coronavirus will no longer be a threat by September. Therefore, for now, we will move in faith for the New Room Conference, September 23–25, 2020.
4. We will act with wisdom. Here’s what that looks like going forward:
- You can register with confidence, knowing that we have a generous refund policy allowing for a full refund up to sixty days out, which can be seen here (insert link).
- We have worked with partner hotels to offer reduced rates, which allow for cancellation if needed (we do not recommend booking pre-paid or non-refundable hotels).
- We recommend not booking your airline travel prior to sixty days out from the event (July 24, 2020).
- We plan to make a public announcement on July 24th to confirm our plans to move forward with the conference.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation after July 24, 2020, you will receive notice with two options:
– A – Transfer your registration to New Room Conference 2021 on September 22-24.
– B – Receive a refund on your registration
- We are consulting the CDC for best practices in regard to events and travel, and will follow those guidelines.
- We are working closely with event management industry professionals for guidance and council.
Unfortunately, childcare will not provided at New Room Conference this year. We hope to have this available in the future, but this year, enjoy a kid-free 3 days 🙂
Yes! There will be a room dedicated for nursing mothers. This information will be noted in the conference app!
We are a come as you are community! So whether you’re a jeans and a t-shirt person or are most comfortable in business attire, we’ve got a place for you!
The $99 College Student ticket is designed for full time students (high school, undergraduate, and graduate) whose current vocation is full time school. If you have any additional questions, please contact Jessie Green.
Yes! Tickets are always transferable. To transfer a ticket, send the name, email address, physical address, church, and t-shirt size of the new participant along.
Nope! We’ll check you in according to your name, so no need for a physical ticket.
Absolutely! We have a few different areas for volunteers. AND you may be eligible for reduced or free registration cost. Let us know you’re interested by filling out the interest applications below. DO NOT REGISTER if you plan to volunteer. A discount code will be given to you.
Yes! As part of the conference registration you will be asked if you would like CEU credit. If you feel like you missed this step or want to double check, feel free to email Jessie Green.