Even with the recent rise in cases due to the Delta variant, we intend to gather both in person and virtually for the New Room Conference September 22-24, 2021.
With the recent rise in cases, we’re have planned several adjustments regarding how we interact. We will continue to make those adjustments in accordance with state and local guidelines, along with the latest requirements from the CDC. We have planned the following:
- We have restricted the overall size of the conference to not exceed 2,500 people total. The venue has three overflow spaces (including one space that will have a mask requirement, one in which you can sit at round tables with only the group you came with or with people already know, and one outdoor viewing area).
- If state and local governments do not have a mask mandate in place at the time of the conference, masks will not be required, but will still be highly encouraged indoors.
- We will limit movement within the sanctuary when possible. For example, we will share in communion but use individual and disposable cups. During prayer times, we will encourage people to stand and move only to their closest aisles to receive prayer. Prayer team will be required to wear masks and will limit their distance.
- Our staff, volunteer, and prayer team members will be encouraged to serve only with a vaccine or a negative Covid-19 test result prior to attending the event.
- We will encourage our attendees to enjoy outdoor areas (both covered and uncovered spaces) during breaks.
- Because people may be waiting in lines, we will require masks to be worn in the bookstore.
World Outreach Church is by far the largest New Room Conference venue to date. Three Crosses sanctuary is oversized with large aisles and 2,800 theatre-style seats. The foyers, bookstore, entryways, and secondary spaces in this church are also very expansive and generous in size. In addition, we have a large outdoor patio and two covered areas with seating available outdoors. While all of this may fluctuate slightly as we respond to increasing cases with Covid-19, we feel that this church gives us ample opportunity to be flexible and respond as needed.
We will have at least two overflow spaces (one will have masks required at all times) and an outdoor viewing area.
We have a robust virtual event planned for New Room Conference, with all aspects of the live event being broadcast in addition to many additional interviews during breaks and pre-session start time. Although the COVID refund deadline has passed, those already registered for the in-person event have automatic access to the livestream through the conference app.