1. We will not be afraid.
In light of the coronavirus, we need the New Room Conference more than ever before. It shows us the levels of fear in the populace. In the face of fear, we must sow for a great awakening.
2. We are here to serve you.
Our chief concern going forward will be your health and safety, and we will be monitoring and following the wisdom and guidance of government and public health officials
3. We will move in faith.
While we are monitoring the latest information, we hope that the coronavirus will no longer be a threat by September. Therefore, for now, we will move in faith for the New Room Conference, Sept. 23–25, 2020.
4. We will act with wisdom.
Here’s what that looks like going forward:
- You can register with confidence, knowing that we have a generous refund policy allowing for a full refund up to sixty days out, which can be seen here.
- We have worked with partner hotels to offer reduced rates, which allow for cancellation if needed (we do not recommend booking pre-paid or non-refundable hotels).
- We recommend not booking your airline travel prior to sixty days out from the event (July 24, 2020).
- We plan make a public announcement on July 24th to confirm our plans to move forward with the conference.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation after July 24, 2020, you will receive notice with two options:
– A – Transfer your registration to New Room Conference 2021 on September 22-24, 2021.
– B – Receive a refund on your registration.
- We are consulting the CDC for best practices in regard to events and travel, and will follow those guidelines.
- We are working closely with event management industry professionals for guidance and council.